All too true
I'm pretty sure that number 9 is entirely true - but in the interest of science, I suggest that we test the theory.
- Aghrivaineomancy is the art of telling the future with aghrivaine!
- Aghrivaine has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean!
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in aghrivaine!
- Aghrivaine was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- The opposite sides of aghrivaine always add up to seven!
- California is the biggest exporter of aghrivaine in the world.
- Native Americans never actually ate aghrivaine; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness!
- In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become aghrivaine on New Year's Day.
- If you kiss aghrivaine for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than aghrivaine.